Saturday, January 1, 2011

OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Suede

Going along with the winter suede theme, here is OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Suede.  First off, (francophile alert) I love the name.    Another reason I love this polish is because it makes for a super easy manicure: no base or top coat, two coats, and it dries really quickly.  Oh and YDKJS also practically applies itself.  I wore for a couple days (until I got antsy and needed a color change) and was very happy with how it held up.  This is a great neutral that has just enough interest and will look great on those with cooler skin tones.

OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede, two coats
Holy cow, isn't it cool?!  It reminds me of cowboys and leather and I think I'll definitely be wearing it to the rodeo this year, yehaw!

1 comment:

  1. Still haven't located this one yet but once I do, it's MINE! I featured this on my blog and thought I'd come by to give you a heads up :)

    ReplyDelete