Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I won a job!


Hi everyone!  I wanted to write a quick post to let you know a few key things:

  • I'm here!  Thanks to a broken computer and busy schedule I've had to put blogging on hold.  But now that Apple has corrected my water damage (note: do not keep water bottles and laptop in purse at same time) and my schedule is a little calmer, I plan to post much more frequently.
  • My car hit 60,000 miles today!  The amazing thing is that it is a 1997 model.  Thank you, Grandma, for giving me your car when your lottery-winner boyfriend bought you a new one :-)
  • I WON A JOB!!!!  For a classical musician, this is a huge deal!  And for a polish addict this means I will have a replenished budget.  But seriously, I am insanely excited and can't wait to start playing with my symphony.  I will definitely be buying OPI San Tan-Tonio!
Sorry there are no pictures.  Here is a mental image though:  For the first round of auditions yesterday I was wearing Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, one coat over one coat of OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui.  Then I massacred it waiting for results so I did a new manicure that night: Zoya Mimi.  And since even I was a bit hesitant to wear such a sparkly purple in front of an audition committee, I toned it down with OPI Black Shatter.  HAWT!  Pictures soon, thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment