Tuesday, December 28, 2010

L'oreal B. Outrageous

Isn't this a pretty yellow?  B. Outrageous is from the L'oreal Gems collection.  The bottle describes it as "precious effect nail color," but I call it "a study in lobster claws."  Unfortunately it's wrong for my skin tone, but it is a very pretty polish, though I can't think of what gemstone has this color.

It comes in a .2fl oz. bottle, which is tiny!  I don't remember what I paid for it.  The brush is longer than usual and wide.  I found it floppy but workable.  The polish was thin.  This is three coats and I can still see a visible nail line.  Were I to wear this polish, I would layer it over an opaque white.

L'oreal Gems B. Outrageous, three coats, direct sunlight

L'oreal Gems B. Outrageous, three coats, direct sunlight
Here is a yellow sapphire I thought had a similar color:
Yellow Sapphire, image courtesy of astrologicalgem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment