Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mrs. Claus moonlights as Gogo Dorothy

China Glaze's tis the season to be naughty and nice holiday 2010 collection is truly spectacular.  I decided to treat myself to 3 colors from it and today I have swatches of my favorite to show to you.

I am totally IN LOVE with Mrs. Claus.  Light pink/red and dark pink/red glitter in a red jelly base, it looks like your nails are wearing a Rockette costume.  Absolutely amazing, so sparkly I've been walking around staring at my fingers all day.   Application was ok, I used two coats (if I had more time, I might have used three) and probably could have let them dry a little bit longer in between.  The glitter made it pretty gritty so I added a coat of seche vite on top.

China Glaze Mrs. Claus, two coats indoors with flash
China Glaze Mrs. Claus two coats indoors, indirect sunlight

This polish is seriously out of control.  Since its on the pink side of red, if I didn't know it was from a Christmas collection I'd say it looks like the 90's version of ruby slippers.  I have therefore affectionately dubbed it "Gogo Dorothy."  

What do you think?  Do you love this as much as I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment