Monday, January 30, 2012

Sneak Peak: Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream


   Howdy friends. Spring is nigh upon us, which means sunlight, warm weather, and fantasies of lounging on the beach. For those of us that can't get near the ocean, Deborah Lippmann has created two fabulous shades that she believes will "feel like a vacation no matter where you are." The one that has me drooling is Mermaid's Dream, sapphire glitter flecks swimming in a sea foam green shimmer. Let's take a closer look with some recent pictures from Neiman Marcus' website.







To see the real thing, check out my swatches here.
Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

   This color certainly has me enchanted with it's siren song. My swooning is so great that I pre-ordered it today from Neiman Marcus. $18 is a price I'm willing to pay for such gorgeousness from Deborah Lippmann. This is expected to arrive late in February, and I will be sure to share swatches with you as soon as it does.

To see the real thing, check out my swatches here.

No comments:

Post a Comment