Friday, January 27, 2012

OPI Save Me over Did It On Em

Howdy friends. After wearing Did It On Em for a while I decided to add a little sparkle with OPI Save Me, also from the new Niki Minaj collection.  Save Me is an interesting glitter with small silver glitter, blue slightly holographic bar glitter, and silver mega-holographic bar glitter. I'm not kidding when I say mega-holographic, the flashes from these things seriously look like electric lights.  It's pretty amazing.
OPI Save Me, one coat over OPI Did It On Em
Seriously, look at this bottle! These babies are glowing!

closeup OPI Save Me, one coat over OPI Did It On Em
The glitter is pretty sparse. I think two coats might look better than just one. I didn't like how the glitter just clumped together on my middle finger, but hey that's part of the "imperfect" look. Bar glitter has an odd look to me, kind of like little hairs. But the more this polish on my fingers, the more I'm getting used to it. And holy cow, you can't beat the holographic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment