Sunday, February 13, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream

OPI released a recent collection of polishes in collaboration with singer and nail icon Katy Perry.  From the collection I decided to buy Teenage Dream, a bubblegum pink with holographic glitter.  It was love at first site!  I used three coats of teenage dream and my nails look like they've been coated with a teenage girl's birthday cupcake sprinkles.  The shimmer on the glitter is fantastic, in the sun it's mesmerizing.
OPI Teenage Dream, three coats
Glitter polishes like this are pretty much fool-proof.  If you're in the market for something along these lines I highly recommend running out to ULTA and picking up a bottle.  And it's also great on toes!  Overall I think it perfectly captures the essence of its namesake and I foresee wearing it...all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment