Saturday, November 6, 2010

Plum Attraction, Indeed

Wow.  Today I wore Revlon Plum Attraction, a gorgeous lit-from-within purple with a very noticeable shimmer.  When you look closely, the shimmer is actually blue and pink, making it look like a glowing orchid.  Very complex for a drugstore polish!  It's absolutely stunning, I got a lot of compliments on it.  If you're looking for a jewel-tone purple, this is your shade.

Revlon Plum Attraction, two coats with flash
Revlon Plum Attraction, two coats with flash
Revlon Plum Attraction, two coats direct sunlight
Revlon Plum Attraction, two coats direct sunlight
Isn't it gorgeous?!  My one reservation is that application is a little tricky.  I find Revlon's brush to be too skinny, I usually have to re-dip for each nail.  This polish also tends to go on too thickly, and then I have issues with bubbling.  For this manicure though I made sure to keep the coats thin, then sealed it with a coat of seche vite.  Problem solved!



No comments:

Post a Comment